Moth Man is originally a 30"x40" pen and pencil drawing on cardboard sheet. It is the second drawing of the Anatomia Metaphysica series, depicting the cycle of transformation.
Moth Man Art Print
- Due to the odd size of the original artwork, a dark border has been added to each print to make it a total of the final dimension. For example, a 12x18 print is the full size of the artwork + a small dark gray border that fills the rest of the space. If you'd like your art print with no border, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art prints are NOT framed. For framing inquiries/quotes, e-mail email@example.com
- Art prints are printed on Epson Ultrasmooth fine art paper
- Every print is hand signed by the artist
- Small prints up to 12"x18" are shipped in flat envelopes and anything larger than that is rolled in a tube container.